Hamilton County Commissioners Todd Portune & Denise Driehaus feel that the only way county government can continue existing in its current form is by raising taxes. We not only disagree, but we feel that raising the sales tax is far too important for just 2 out of 3 commissioners to decided. Therefore, we have joined with several organizations and community leaders to demand that it be put to a vote!
However, we need your help to get it on November's ballot. We are currently gathering the necessary signatures and need your help. Please visit one of the locations below to both sign and get a petition that you can encourage your friends & neighbors to do the same.
The following locations have petitions to sign:
- Ready Line Shooting - 3761 Round Bottom Rd., Newtown
- Deer Park Barbers - 8004 Blue Ash Rd, Deer Park
- Kemper Pond Office Park - 1329 East Kemper Rd. Suite 4105, Springdale
- Robin James Jewelers - 6593 Glenway Ave., Cincinnati
- Vonderhaar CPA - 1848 W. Galbraith Rd., North College Hill
- North College Hill Gun Shop - 1849 W. Galbraith Rd.
- Cleaner Concepts - 7857 Beechmont Ave, Anderson Township
- Cleaner Concepts - 3396 Erie Ave, Hyde Park
- Village Quick Lube - 7101 Main St., Newtown
- Not Your Father's Barber - 260 Northland Blvd
- Hamilton County Republican Party - 700 Walnut St Suite 309, downtown Cincinnati
- East Side GOP Victory Office - 5268 Beechmont Ave.
- Fountain Square Group - 220 Findley St., Over the Rhine