- People will get on a streetcar who would never get on a bus.
- Why should I buy your ride to work?
- Petition drives circumvent the usual process because we can't afford to let representatives put us into debt before firing them.
- Is the jail tax referendum to blame for current jail shortage?
- Does stimulus funding allow us to get what we want at someone else's expense, or just put us in Washington's back pocket?
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Streetcar Interview on 700WLW
Admitting he hasn't looked at the plan yet, but also sentimental for the trolleys he grew up with, Mike McConnell takea a "pro" position. Some of the topics discussed are: