Monday, March 2, 2009

Need a Tax Credit?

How would you like to keep Governor Ted Strickland from misspending up to $100 of your tax money on wasteful programs? Wouldn't you rather give that money to your favorite "Tax Killer" instead? Your Ohio State Income Tax Form allows you to do just that. Here's how it works:
  1. Make a contribution of $100 per couple or $50 per person to your favorite candidate for statewide office.
  2. Enter the amount on line 55 on your Ohio Income Tax form.
  3. Your State Tax refund check will be increase by that amount.
Our favorite state candidate is COAST Founder "Tax killer Tom" Brinkman:
Brinkman for State Representative
P.O. Box 9714
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Feel free to call Tom at 513/321-6591 with any questions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We follow the "living room" rule. Exhibit the same courtesy you would show guests in your home.