- Mayor Mallory, your budget numbers don't add up. Duke Energy says they won't move their lines at ratepayer expense. That's a $13 million gap in your budget numbers.
- Mayor Mallory, MSD says they won't pass the cost of moving sewer lines on to ratepayers. That's another $5-8 million funding gap.
- Mayor Mallory, if you don't move those utility lines, and rather build on top of them, that's a design, operational and safety nightmare.
- Mayor Mallory, what exactly is the plan to address these massive gaps in your plan to build the trolley? How do you plan to finish the project on time and in budget?
- You say you have no plan? You say you are still in negotiations? You say you will address this later? Isn't that a recipe for fiscal or operational disaster? Aren't you condemning the taxpayers to pick up the gaps in funding as they arise, especially stating the project knowing of $18 million in unfunded costs?
- Are you serious, Mayor Mallory?
Cincinnati media, face it. You blew it on the stadium fiasco that blew up after it was too late. Please ask the questions now, at the front end of the project, before we bankrupt the City as Bedinghaus and Neyer bankrupted the County.